Thursday, November 12, 2009

It has finally come to this

There comes a time in the life of an internet denizen when the blog becomes inevitable, and my time is finally upon me. To those of you that know me, I need no introduction. To those of you who don't, are you just reading blogs at random? I would imagine that way leads to insanity. To each their own, I suppose. In either case, I hope you enjoy

If I could fault a single person for the existence of this blog, it would my friend Cominius. He's been at this for a while now, though the "intermittent" in the title is certainly accurate. I suspect this one will end up much like his, on-and-off ramblings about whatever geekdom crosses my path. Thus, my first posting will also be a bit of a tribute. He posted this Mario set to Haruhi video a good while back, and I've found something that takes the concept even further. Behold, the Mario Music Medley!



Once you're done marveling at the intricacies of the set up itself, ask yourself this: How many anime/video game/random Japanese songs can you recognize in there?

1 comment:

  1. I believe the only appropriate response is: "One of us! One of us!"

    ReplyDelete